EVOLUS TF by Label UK
Glazed fire rated sliding door EI 60 / EI 30
EVOLUS TF is available with one or two leaves with fixed sides built with galvanised steel frame, double insulation mass, cover coatings in extruded aluminium or stainless steel, complete with Pilkington Pyrostop 60-101 glass and thermal expansion seals. The EVOLUS TF automation is controlled by microprocessor EV-LOGIC2-TF, provided with safety sensors and a self closing system and the door closure is granted even in case of power failure by means of electric lock EV-EBSFSET and emergency battery EV-BAT2P.
- Has been designed and built to the partitioning of high fire load environments.
- Gives input, elegance and harmony with the surrounding environment.
- Ensures a high degree of safety and reliability.
OUR TF150 FIRE RATED DOOR IS A ROBUST FIRE AND SMOKE BARRIER
EVOLUS TF is the automation for sliding doors provided with the most advanced hardware and software solutions to ensure safety and reliability. It represents a real evolution in LABEL drives for automatic doors, where functional technical aspects are combined with aesthetic design. EVOLUS TF is certified by TÜV and complies with EN16005 European Standard, has passed all tests prescribed by EN13849 and in particular those on electric safety for each single component.
Glazed structure EI 60, made of load bearing tubular frame in galvanised steel 20/10, protected on two faces with asbestos free, silicate cement slabs, mechanically fixed to the structure. Also available in EI 30 version with reduced thickness glazing. Cover sections in UNI 3569 TA16 alloy coplanar aluminium extrusion, suitably shaped so as to create a ledge between fixed and mobile frame and containment seats of the hot fume seals. Total thickness 70mm.
The door closes on fire alarm and locks shut. There is a built in battery back-up system that ensures the closure of the door in case of power failure. As far as the colour is concerned, you have the option of the following RAL colours: 1013, 3000, 5010, 6005, 7016, 7035, 8017, 9006 and 9010. You also have the option of Stainless steel.
If you would like to find out more about LABEL EVOLUS TF for your electric sliding door requirements, please Contact Us
Our Label Evolus TF150(F) Automatic Sliding Door – EI60 Fire Rated
- With One or Two Leaves with Fixed Screen built with galvanised steel frame.
- Double insulation mass.
- Cover Coatings in extruded aluminium or stainless steel.
- Complete with Pilkington Pyrostop 60-101 glass.
- Thermal expansion seals.
- Mobile leaves with Label Evolus 150T(F) automation, controlled by Microprocessor EV- Logic2TF c/w safety sensors & self closing system.
- Door Closure is granted even in power failure.
- Glazed Structure for the EI60 is made up of load bearing, tubular frame in galvanised steel 20/10, protected on two faces with cement based silicate slabs, asbestos free, mechanically fixed to the structure.
- Cover sections in UN3569 TA standard, 16 Alloy flush aluminium extrusion, shaped to create a ledge/rebate between the fixed screen and the mobile frame, housing for the smoke and heat expansion seals.
- Total Thickness 70mm.